ICON - Klimt - Water Serpents
ART BAG by Icon feauting Gustav Klimt's "Water Serpents II". Klimt was an Austrian symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement.
Gustav Klimt's "Water Serpents II" offers the mystical and dream-like designs in this practical and stylish bag. The unique black colored leather trim and handy side pockets make this a memorable "statement" bag that is perfect for all occasions. Interior zip pocket divides the center.
- 14"W x 10.5"H x 7"D
- Magnetic-snap button leather tab closure
- Dual leather black handles with 10" arm drop
- 2 deep exterior side pockets
- Interior: 2 open slip pockets and a zip pocket on opposite side, a center zippered compartment
- Trim in black calfskin leather
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- 4 metal feet protect bottom